Re: Is Ubuntu Phone and Unity dead?

On 04/10/2017 05:39 AM, NeoTheThird wrote:
> 64bit and snaps are definitely on the whislist, but we're still working
> hard to get the fork up and running, before we can add or remove
> features, so don't expect us to have a working snap image out the door
> by tomorrow. :)

How will the yunit-ubports collaboration be structured? Will the work be
happening in https://github.com/yunit-io/yunit and
https://github.com/ubports/unity8 will become the fork of that, or will
there be multiple branches in the former, or some other structure that
makes sense? Or has not not been decided yet? I just saw a single forum
post [0] but it was unclear what the decision was.

[0] https://forums.ubports.com/category/36/yunit