Re: Is Ubuntu Phone and Unity dead?

Both communities maintain repositories that will be cross-merged. Yunit.io focuses on desktop development and UBports on phones. This structure makes sense, because for convergence we need to work together on both ends.

That forum post you mentioned is not the only channel of communication we use of course, most strategy stuff is coordinated in real-time chat like telegram. We're currently working out what to do with the whole Mir vs. Wayland situation and how to handle that without breaking compatibility. We will of cause publish a roadmap as soon as that's set in stone.

Hope that helps :)

Jan (NeoTheThird)