Re: Thank you

It's been a pleasure, Pat...

I share what others have already said, your dedication and leadership was
truly exemplary for this project.

I second what Michael said, this has been a great experience, not only for
the great colleagues, but also the passionate community members.

I want to thank anyone who has contributed to this project, either by
developing
applications or by reporting bugs, helping with translations, helping with
documentation, or just providing constructive feedback.

We did our best, worked endless nights and put plenty of our spare time
into the project, trying to be always available and ready to support you,
our beloved community.

Unfortunately, now we have to let go :(

It's been a great ride, thanks everyone for being part of it!

If you want to keep in touch: @faenil at Twitter or on IRC FreeNode.