Re: No disk space issue

I had a similar issue a while ago (like months ago). One thing I
tried, is to try using command line apt to repair stuff. I had use apt
and apt-get to fix it. So, run apt update && apt full-upgrade -y &&
apt-get autoremove -y, then try individual stuff. Use apt purge and
apt install, apt-get check, apt-get autoremove, apt install, use dpkg
to reinstall, use dpkg to reset some config files, then see what you
can isolate as the issue. With luck, it was a one-time issue from some
error that wasnt properly handled, and this fixes it. If not, please
seek other people's advice. I'm no master, just an experienced user.