Re: mailing lists

El día Friday, June 14, 2019 a las 08:49:36AM +0200, Diogo Constantino escribió:

> I do agree, but may I recommend that there's a proper joint announcement
> with UBports before closing and a deadline, so that people can be informed
> of alternatives and decide if they want to move one to the UBports mailing
> lists (or whatever)?

I also agree with that approach. Part of this joint announcement should
be that the UBports mailing lists are working and open (i.e. self subscribing
should work and the normal user list should not be moderated). Then
every UBports user can do his/her own choice: tg groups, forum or
mailing list, or all of them.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!