ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu tablet

Hai Chris,

I would love to start a company to create/sell "Ubuntu" tablets. I still
think they could use some "refinements" that are already in GNOME Shell.
E.g. the automatic creation of virtual desktops when opening a windows on
an empty one. For managing those desktops I would like another desktop at
the top or something like a button to have the option to move a window over
there.

But back on topic: given the current designs and even patents owned by
varies companies, how would one make a tablet that doesn't infringed said
patents?

Anyone serious about this can poke me on this mailing-list or IRC. Again, I
would love to be able to do it, but currently I don't see a way to create
that.

With metta, Chris