ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu tablet

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Canonical should talk to
Notion Ink. In November 2010, when the Notion Ink Adam released, it was
probably the best tablet hardware in the world. Within six months of the
iPad, it had created a better iPad at a third the price. What NI  suffered
from was a poor OS (a customised Android 2.2) and an inability to meet
demand. Canonical can provide a much better OS and easier entry into the
European and American markets. Notion Ink can provide the excellent
hardware at a much better price than most competitors.