Re: [Merge] lp:~mrqtros/ubuntu-rssreader-app/feedlist into lp:ubuntu-rssreader-app

Al 14/03/13 08:45, En/na Joey Chan ha escrit:
> Hi Svenn-Arne,
>
> Thanks for your advice, one of my concern is how to combine our work
> items, If we don't have any "standard" document, we will find it's very
> hard to combine our code.

Hi Joey,

One of the reasons that we are using Bazaar and Launchpad is for their
distributed development nature: it allows several different developers
to work on the same codebase independently and bzr and the current
workflow [1] essentially take care of merging the code for you.

You still need human coordination to assign who's working on what and to
avoid duplication of work, and that's why we're using the blueprints,
the weekly meetings, the wiki and this mailing list.

See how some other teams are working (e.g. the calculator or calendar
teams) to watch this process it in action.

If there is anything that's not clear, Alan or I will be more than happy
to help.

Btw, I've CC'd the whole team as I wasn't sure: is everyone on the RSS
Reader team subscribed to the
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-touch-coreapps mailing list?

> So please finish the document before we fall into chaos.

I'm not sure which document you mean and who is supposed to finish it.
Could you please elaborate?

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.