Re: [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Hi Roman,

I just had a play with the branch you mentioned. I managed to add a feed
and a topic, so that is a great start! I am wondering though, are any
reasons why the flows cannot be implemented as specified in my blog post?
http://design.canonical.com/2013/06/shorts-add-edit-share-adjust/

Some differences are:

We use the popover pattern to separate various ways of adding things to
read (described under 'Adding things to read'). That way, in the step after
that, we only need to display one way of adding reads which makes the task
easier. Editing topics is completely separate from adding things to read.

Adding feeds is described in my post under '2. Adding feeds'. There is an
input field for the feed url, instead of the button in the prototype. If we
ignore the search functionality for now, do you think the prototype could
be adjusted to work like this?

Another thing I noticed when using the prototype is that there was no
notification if the feed url is not correct, and that made it seem like
nothing happened when I pressed the button. If the user types an invalid
feed url, could we display a notification?

After successfully adding a feed, there should be a non-optional step to
add a topic.

If you want to chat about this, I am on #ubuntu-app-devel! :)
Lisette