Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [RSS Reader] Index0 and 1?

Hi Lisette,

Here are some topics I'm gonna talk about in today's hangout:
1.  simple and intuitive of feed, topic management
    1.1 user flow
         first, I suggest only two actions of "management function"
[attachment actions.png]
         "add read"  and  "manage reads"

        then, if click "add read",        [attachment  add read.png]
        just like your wireframe in your blogpost, in the left screen,
there's a blank space, I leave it for the "RSS feed search" which
  Roman mentioned yesterday, a Google feed API.

        "manage reads"                 [sorry no attachment here  :P]
        I suggest this part should contain both feed and topic management,
user may get confuse if feeds and topic separate.
        and all editable functions(modify, delete, add) can be access here
 ("add topic" keeps as independent page)

    1.2 visual details
          like in "manage reads", this part may contains many functions,
and we should pay more attention about the intuitive UI,
easily understand by an end-user.

2.  menu for accessing more functions
     there r maybe more functions we will implement sooner or later, like
"read later", "settings", "Ubuntu one" etc.. do we need a container / panel
/ something else to contain entries for those functions?

summary:  assume every user is "stupid"  :P

BR,
Joey