Re: [RSS-Reader] swipe-delete may conflict with drag-and-drop

Hi all,

I am currently working on what I think is a better solution of doing
the drag'n'drop via a MouseArea.

Is this SDK signal likely to be working before the 1.0 release?

What I am saying is should I continue with my custom implementation or
wait for the SDK one to land?

Many thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Hayzen
Sent on Ubuntu GNU/Linux using Thunderbird
http://www.andrewhayzen.co.uk/

This message has been digitally signed,
The public OpenPGP key can be imported from
keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371 or http://andrewhayzen.co.uk/email/openpgp