Re: Issues with Qt Organizer in the Calendar app

Hi Renato,

I tried latest branch from
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/qtorganizer5-eds/trunk

Now crash is resolved, but event is not getting saved.
I am getting "Fail to create items: Cannot create calendar object: Invalid
object".

static void QOrganizerEDSEngine::itemsAsyncStart(FetchRequestData*)

virtual bool
QOrganizerEDSEngine::startRequest(QtOrganizer::QOrganizerAbstractRequest*)

void
QOrganizerEDSEngine::saveItemsAsync(QtOrganizer::QOrganizerItemSaveRequest*)

static void QOrganizerEDSEngine::saveItemsAsyncConnected(GObject*,
GAsyncResult*, SaveRequestData*)

static ECalComponent* QOrganizerEDSEngine::parseEventItem(ECalClient*,
const QtOrganizer::QOrganizerItem&)

static void QOrganizerEDSEngine::saveItemsAsyncCreated(GObject*,
GAsyncResult*, SaveRequestData*)

Fail to create items: Cannot create calendar object: Invalid object

virtual QOrganizerEDSEngine::~QOrganizerEDSEngine()