Re: No team to manage Ubuntu translations to Icelandic

Hi,
În data de Sb, 26-12-2009 la 18:59 +0000, Sveinn í Felli a scris:
> Hi,
>
> For some time I (and probably others) haven't been able to
> translate via LP. Entering the page for icelandic
> tranlation, e.g. Karmic,
> <https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+lang/is>
> I get this text;
[snip]
> Actually there's an Icelandic team;
> Ubuntu Icelandic Translators:
> <https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-is>
>
> Are there some administrative steps left to qualify this
> team as management group for Icelandic?
Here is some info that may help you:

https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+faq/611

Some administrative effort is required, but appointing ubuntu-l10n-is
for Icelandic should be simple.

Please read the FAQ and open a ticket/question so that we can track this
request.

Kindest regards,

--
Adi Roiban