Re: [Fwd: Telugu Translation Team]

El dc 13 de 01 de 2010 a les 09:49 +0800, en/na Arne Goetje va escriure:

Hi krishnavedam,

Thanks for your interest in translating Ubuntu into Telugu!

The Ubuntu Telugu translations team takes care of translating Ubuntu
into Telugu. You can find them there:

  https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-te

I'd recommend you to contact Praveen (on CC) for information on how to
join the team.

Regards,
David.

--