Re: Natty language pack schedule

Hello David,

David Planella [2010-10-18 18:33 +0200]:
> https://dev.launchpad.net/Translations/LanguagePackSchedule

That raises the question whether it's really worth spitting out
karmic/lucid update tarballs on a weekly basis? I don't think it's
realistic that we'll ever do another karmic update, and for lucid
monthly updates might be enough?

>       * Martin: could you please update the language pack build crontab
>         according to the schedule once the LP Translations team has
>         notified you?

Will do. Right now the cronjobs are turned off because package signing
doesn't work when being called from cron (but does work if I call it
manually); I need to investigate that first.

Martin