Re: Help approving the KDE templates in the imports queue

El dc 20 de 07 de 2011 a les 22:20 +0200, en/na Milo Casagrande va
escriure:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've gone through all of the kde-workspace entries. The only one
> missing are the yellow marked ones (also on kde-runtime), basically
> the ones with a question mark, since I'm not sure if they are safe to
> touch.
>
> Ciao.

Awesome. I've started going through the yellow-marked templates and I'll
take care of the rest.

I've also done some other approvals and renames in the import queue, and
now, thanks to your work we're down to 29 templates (*) from the 500+ we
started with:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+imports?field.filter_status=NEEDS_REVIEW&field.filter_extension=pot

Rock on.

Cheers,
David.

(*) and about the half of them should be auto-approved in the next few
hours.

--
David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator