Re: Google + page for Ubuntu translations

Ubuntu Translations project in Launchpad

This part I have added for future reference on the task distribution
page[3]. It is still a draft, but we should set up a table for tasks and
assigned persons (or the ones where help is wanted).

Ok, so I went ahead and actually just made this page. I'm thinking we can use this to keep track of task distribution in the future.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/SustainableTranslations/TaskDistribution

I'll start a separate thread about the reshuffling now that we know that we wont be specifically recruiting for it.

\Kenneth