Re: Sharing with open permission

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 14:38, David Planella
<david.planella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hm, good point. I see that in Catalan there are now 115 untranslated
> strings, but I can't remember if it's because we didn't have the chance
> to translate it before release or because of the new oneiric-proposed
> upload (templates are always imported from -proposed).
>
> Milo, you've been following this more closely, do you think the recent
> upload caused the untranslated strings?

I think it is related, but I do not know how big is the difference in
strings between the old and the new version. Roughly, looks like 40
strings.

Also, consider that there is the problem of the statistics not
updating, but this looks like is not the case for Catalan: the 115
strings are real untranslated strings.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxx>