Re: Kicking off the translations calls

Al 02/12/11 00:49, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:
> Den 01-12-2011 15:17, David Planella skrev:
>> Al 01/12/11 13:18, En/na Kenneth Nielsen ha escrit:

>>> I just got a round to looking at the invite to these meetings. 2
>>> questions. It seems that it is now 1700 UTC in stead of 1600 UTC and
>>> always on thursdays. This means that I won't be able to participate at
>>> all untill next summer. Was there no other way to do that, a time that
>>> fist everyone better or the option to rotate between days?
>>>

>> I thought you'd said that the latter the better for you on your last
>> reply, but I'm happy to change the day or the time if it means more of
>> us can make it.
>>
>> What works best for you?
>
> I think it was Gabor that said that. My schedule is a bit messed up as a
> I have scheduled evening event on 3 weekdays. What I can do is:
> Mon and tue: 1600 UTC
> Wed: anytime in 1600 UTC + 7 hours
> Thu: No go
>
> But we could also rotate days, to make it easier for everyone to attend
> at some time.

I'd prefer to stick to one day for the time being, as otherwise it's
really easy to get mixed up when you've got lots of other fixed
appointments and a moving target one. We can reevaluate this after a
couple of meetings, though.

But I think we could easily accomodate to your times. To make it easier,
I tried to set up an event with Doodle, but the service does not seem to
work for me (clicking on the button to create an event does nothing,
both in Firefox and Chromium).

Anyone with experience with Doodle or another scheduling system would be
up for setting up an event to mix and match everyone's availability to
find the best time?

Cheers,
David.