Re: Check-in

We use GPG (or GnuPG Privacy Guard, whichever you prefer) in our office. I'm wondering... if I get signed, I can then sign everyone's here and they have the same basic trust level that I do? Kinda new to that part of the PGP stuff.

Maybe we could try to organize a key signing party at OLF. Tons of geeks there. We have a guide here (not sure if its for outside use, I'll have to check) for setting it up on Windows in under one hour (well worth the sacrificed time, IMO), we could pass that out as well.

Actually:

http://www.hurricanelabs.com/october2008_story_2

Its a public document anyways.

Most of us use it, but don't fully understand it anyways, so maybe we can find a simple-English guide (or maybe I can talk the guy who wrote that into writing one) explaining everything about it.

We may or may not have a booth down there this year, but we can provide printed copies of the above article and a simple-English guide if we can find/write one.

</2_cents>