Re: Columbus Ubuntu Hour Ideas

Frankly I think that the Clintonville location would be a better option than
the one at Tuttle Mall.

Some food for thought, what about coffee shops around Clintonville,
Worthington, or campus areas?? They are also pretty high traffic areas &
could also prove to be a good choice as well.

Jon Buckley
On May 28, 2011 11:00 AM, "Joshua Gould" <joshuaegould@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> As it's now been almost 18 hours and my message to the google group still
hasn't posted, I'm going to send it here as well... (This is a downside of
trying to use another list for ReLoCo operations...)

> I'm good with Clintonville (which, according to Google maps is 4.2 miles
north of where we currently meet). Another that just popped into my head is
the location at Tuttle Mall (its on the 18 line, and I think that bus runs
from Campus up there). Me just claiming Fishinger right out would be
selfish, as its around the corner from my house...