Re: Ubuntu 11.10 Sound Oddity on Asus Eee 1001P

And, mysteriously, after I booted back and forth between Ubuntu and
Windows several times, both the WiFi and the sound are working
correctly under Ubuntu. No idea why it stopped working, why it started
again, or what will happen in the future. But it's working at the
moment.