Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Start a Jam!

Nice to hear that you broke the chains of Microsoft. Regards to a Raring Ringtail build, you are correct about the beta build, however nightly builds can be downloaded here ( http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/). Remember nightly builds tend to be very buggy.

Also I would be interested in doing some sort of python coding. I pretty much know zero coding but am looking into learning.