Re: The Continuing Distributed Denial of Service Attacks on freenode

Everyone is welcome to establish a channel on the DALnet IRC Network,
irc.dal.net. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I serve
as a network and services operator there. If need be, please contact me
online, Freenode or DALnet.

Bradley Claghorn, Jr.
Visigoth @ IRC