Burning Circle Episode 134

This week brings miscellaneous news such as dates for the [next UDS](http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2013/10/03/next-online-ubuntu-developer-summit-19-21-nov-2013/) and mention of the [new LoCo Council members announcement](https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2013-October/006521.html).  An approximate transcript is also given below.

Download [here (MP3)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-134.mp3) [(ogg)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/sites/default/files/BC-134.mp3) [(FLAC)](https://archive.org/download/BC134/BC-134.flac) [(Speex)](https://archive.org/download/BC134/BC-134.spx), or [subscribe to the podcast (MP3)](http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle/feed) to have episodes delivered to your media player.  We suggest subscribing by way of a service like [gpodder.net](http://gpodder.net/subscribe?url=http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle/feed).  Throw a paperback [via this Amazon picklist](http://amzn.com/w/35SWMCWPMXDJE).

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/>.

* * *