Re: ReLoCo Suggestion

On 10/07/2013 12:00 AM, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:

> Not everybody in our community receives the mailing list either.
> That is to say, a little under half the members listed in the Launchpad group will not see this.
> Feel free to reach out via IRC and other methods to say hello and mention this to them.

Right, I forgot about that even after reading that from the meeting from
July 2013 log.  I will pass it on to the channel about getting their
pins on/updated the map.

Can you mention it in the Burning Circle also?

> For officially relaunching sub-state groups I want to wait until after the release of Saucy Salamander.

I was thinking the same, but (I don't know) I forgot to say let's do it
after the release.

> At the state-wide level we don't really have the option at this point of doing anything in-person as circumstances just don't permit it.
> Consider the option of holding localized sub-state release parties as a bit of a dry run to see if you can find a group of people who can actually get together.

Just a wonder, is any other LoCo's having this issue too and how did
they get around it?

Svetlana Belkin
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa