ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Need a venue for Wednesday's Ubuntu Hour

Keep forgetting to reply-all...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darcy Casselman <dscassel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-waterloo-region] Need a venue for Wednesday's Ubuntu Hour
To: Kiran Kumar Kamsetti <ks.kiran.kumar@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Kiran,

It's a fantastic idea to join!

Ubuntu Hour is a monthly meet-up, mostly just for hanging out and
socializing.  If you've got a technical problem you want advice on,
feel free to bring it along, but mostly we're just getting the local
community to talk about whatever.

There are two Ubuntu Hours in KW: Kitchener is the first Friday of the
month and Waterloo is the third Wednesday (ie., tomorrow).

The locations for both are a bit up in the air at the moment.
Kitchener has been at Misty Mountain on Queen St. downtown.  It may be
there again in September, but I know there was talk of moving it.

Waterloo is moving, as Bob said.  I suspect we'll sort out the venue
by the end of day.

You can follow @UbuntuWaterloo on identi.ca or Twitter to get a day-of
reminder (and other event notifications), or subscribe to the Ubuntu
Canada calendar:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mll58frmllrllfksgd12t3h7cs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Darcy.