ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Xenial Xerus Ubuntu 16.04 Release Party?

If you liked the buffet thing, there's King's on Fairway.  They're okay,
and lots of parking.  There's also a whole pile of AYCE sushi places in
town if you're down for that of thing.

I can recommend restaurants all day.  I don't think I can make Saturday,
tho.

Darcy.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger@xxxxxxxxx