Re: [Question #76457]: Installation problem

James Yang is still having a problem:
I am trying to install on top of the Windows Vista, is this work for that too.  I tried to install inside the windows vista and during reboot it creates problem.  The windows vista is on the RAID 0 volume but i have 2 other sata hard drive which i can allocate some space to install the ubuntu inside the windows vista.  My question is why cannot I insatll radi0 driver for Ubuntu before rebooting?
Also does th suggestion you provided with for this kind of configuration as well?
I think what you provided is onloy for fresh install alone with windows but not inside the windows?
let me know if I am wrong.