Re: [Question #78073]: Unable to use ctrl and shift button

S.Vikash Koushik gave more information on the question:
Hi Arnaudus

         Hi get this on my terminal when I press Ctrl

FocusOut event, serial 34, synthetic NO, window 0x4000001,
    mode NotifyGrab, detail NotifyAncestor

FocusIn event, serial 34, synthetic NO, window 0x4000001,
    mode NotifyUngrab, detail NotifyAncestor

KeymapNotify event, serial 34, synthetic NO, window 0x0,
    keys:  2   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
           0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0

What do you think??