Re: [Question #46469]: Ubuntu is Linux?

ramair is still having a problem:
X.XX in IP:  From what I saw it may be a virus or a server problem.

Yes, I have a router which connects me to the internet.(Linksys). Ok ,So
the Router and multiple computers connected to the router is my local
network.  And The computer connected to the router is wiredand the other
computer is wireless. Each Computer and the router have a Private IP
address--In the local network. (The ones that start with 198.168. are
Private.)  The Router has a public IP as well as a Private IP.  What is
important with IP as I hear it's your location?  I also heard it's may
be a way in to a hack?

Webcam:  Instructions don't help but how to you find it through the
documentation... Did you do a google search to get there or did a search
in ubuntu.com to get that.  The other strange thing is in adept manager
there is not easycam or easycam2.

Sudo whoa