[Question #78969]: How to install ubuntu with Suse linux?

Hai

I have suse linux 10 istalled in my laptop.
during  installation of  ubuntu 9.04 from cd (thanks to launch pad and ubuntu for getting free CD) ,in ready to install windows,we chose advanced tab. then it shows where to install boot loader we select  /dev/sda2 and proeed to install and restart the computer. (we created sda6 and sda7 partitions for ubuntu / and /home respectively)
when we restart the machine it goes many lines up and ends in command prompt. we unable to do .so again we installed suse linux 10 and work well and when get into ubuntu 9.04 it shows error 15: file not found press any key to continue.
in suse linux10 ,the expert partioner shows the following:

Device            Size                Type                                Mount          Mount by      Start     End
/dev/sda         298.0G.B        WDC-WD3200BEVT-2                                            0           38912

/dev/sda1         2.0G.B          Linux swap                       swap            l                  0           261
/dev/sda2       10.0G.B           Linus native                     /                   l                  262      1567
/dev/sda3     189.0GB           Linux native                     /home           l                  1568     26240
/dev/sda4       93.0G.B          Extended                                                                26764    38912
/dev/sda5       39.9G.B          Win95 FAT32LBA            /windows/C    l                 26764     31984
/dev/sda6       27.9G.B          Linux native                                                            31985     35631
/dev/sda7       25.1GB            Linux native                                                           35632     38912

how to install ubuntu 9.04 without disturbing suse linux 10?