ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: License of the Artwork

That's exactly what I was thinking Alfredo when we last spoke yesterday.

It's also the reason why a design manual was created that outlines the proper usage of the logo.

A brand and artwork are two different things in this regard.

Doesn't mean that it's Open Source that gives people the privilege to alter everything to their liking and they need to start learning the difference.

While themes and icons will always be forked, I will agree here with Tim and stand with the original intent to protect our brand with NO modifications or clones allowed.