ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Green light on logo announcement

Not to worry, Ali. I've been out all day working and couldn't keep in touch
with the team the whole day. We actually discuss matters a lot in Telegram
before writing e-mails like this. This day in particular was different,
just that, brother.

Best regards,
Alfredo.