ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: New Contributor Guide

Hi Heling,
     We have managed to be a flavor from scratch. Too much work especially documents work need to do. Just as you said "there are designers, translators, users, testers who might be interested in contributing; The project could go a long way by giving them some necessary documentation. " However, the most important thing about documents work at this moment I think is:
No.1 How to become a contributor of Ubuntu?
    - how to register on Launchpad
    - what is CoC
    - how to create and build a  debian package?
    - ....
No.2  How to be QA tester of UbuntuKylin?
     please reference to  the attachment. If you can translate it to Chinese version, it will help us much!

    As for docs for designers, translators, we can do one by one :)
    To this end, would you like to translate QA relevant docs for us?

    BTW, at this moment we only focus on desktop, but we are keeping track of other editions such as mobile phone, server and cloud, too.

Regards,
Jonas