Re: Will not ask me to add a machine to my account

Hi all;

A quick update - in an attempt to "reset" the configuration for my
Ubuntu One account, I've removed the following folders:
./local/share/desktop-couch
./local/share/ubuntuone
./config/desktop-couch
./config/ubuntuone
./cache/desktop-couch
./cache/ubuntuone

and removed the ubuntuone password keys from the key ring .. and logged
out.

After doing this, after launching the UbuntuOne dialogue, my browser was
finally launched, asking me to enter a machine.
I've done this, so now my Online Ubuntu account is associated with my
machine.

However, the Unbuntu dialogue still has NOT displayed the machine name
under the devices tab.
Also on the account tab, the name, email and current plan - still
displayed "Unknown"

Any ideas where I can go to from here ???

Thanks
Marc