Re: Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

2010/5/18 Michał Karnicki <mkarnicki@xxxxxxxxx>

> Ooooopsy, I didn't provide the link, excuse me everyone!
>
> http://android-u1.blogspot.com/
>
> <http://android-u1.blogspot.com/>Mike
>
> 2010/5/19 Michał Karnicki <mkarnicki@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi all!
>>
>> I'm taking part in Google Summer of Code this year, and would love to hear
>> back what you think about the sketches I've made of the GUI of soon
>> to-be-implemented Android Ubuntu One client. These are just some mockups,
>> also sorry for the quality (I'll try to upload better ones soon). Let me
>> know, what you think. I'll be waiting for your opinions.
>>
>> By the way, to answer potential questions on one matter, the 'Enable
>> verbose logging' option in the Settings section is *not* intended for
>> Release version, but for Beta testing.
>>
>>  Sincerely,
>> Mike

Looks like an awesome start.

It strikes me that much of the data can be fit into the some of the UI
patterns that are highlighted on a recent blog post at the Android
Developers Blog [1].  It would be especially nice if you could extend U1
contact sync to Android and make those contacts available on my phone.

[1]
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/05/twitter-for-android-closer-look-at.html

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!