Re: Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

Hi Dan,

This article is really lovely! Thanks for the link. I'll read it in detail
today, I'm on classes right now ;D I'm already thinking of moving Search and
Upload (common tasks) to the Action Bar.

As for contact sync - you might be aware of the Funambol client that sync's
contacts from your phone to the Funambol server that Ubuntu has set up.
However, this is clearly distinct from the file sync servers and couchDB
data sync (the latter I'm not 100% sure), thus Funambol is a pretty big
engagement to provide contact sync to Ubuntu users. However, I don't claim
that I won't be interested in looking into this area :)

Mike