Re: Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

Hi Michał,
That looks very promising, the only thing that hurts me is the stars
at the right side of the file and folder view. Is this for multi
selection of files?
Will there be an option to really stay in sync with one of the Ubuntu
One folders? This way you could drop some items in that folder and
don't have to fiddle in your phone to actually download it then,you
can then go on the road and it would be synced until you watch on your
phone... (here or generally an option to just sync in wlans or wlan +
3g would be great) otherwise it should warn you when the download
would exceed a user selected sync limit (useful for some dataplans).

Will there also be an integration in some prominent filebrowsers or
something like a send via UbuntuOne when there is a share button on
the application, like in the photo app? there is a share button, and
depending on what apps you have installed it asks if you want to email
it with gmail/k9, send via bluetooth, or perhaps share via Ubuntu One!
you know what i mean?

I really can't wait for this project to be in a usable state. If you
need an alpha-omega i am you man.

greets
gomez