Re: Persistent problems with UbuntuOne / cont.

On 05/15/2010 12:36 AM, Johannes Lechner wrote:
So it seems that:
+ there are still problems with transferring music files from 7digital to U1
+ there are problems with the RhythmBox-plugin for the U1 MS
+ there are missing functions in the webinterface (cannot delete folders no longer to be synced)
+ and there are huge problems with the U1 client and u1sdtool.

I am sorry for your problems. There are many issues here.

First of all, u1sdtool will not work if run as root. It will try to connect to the dbus session for the user, and although i am not sure of the details, i am pretty sure the effect is similiar to trying to use dbus from ssh.

Regarding --unsubscribe-folder, the change show its value going from True to "" (a false value). It is true that we are lacking in many user interface bits and that that it should be more clear, but the folder was unsubscribed successfully.

If you can provide us with logs, we will investigate them to see what issues were affecting you.

Again, i am sorry it did not work for you. We will try our best to gain your confidence back as we continue to fix bugs and add the features needed for a satisfactory user experience.

Regards,

Lucio.