Re: Seeking feedback on Android U1 app

You are totally right Dan. Thanks for catching my glitch.

I must correct myself, I skipped removing the other half of the paragraph
from Thomas.

1. sync while connected to wifi is natural and lovely, so we want that by
default. sync on HSDPA/3G/etc may be costly (or not), so the user will be
notified at the first app launch, just like Dan wrote, and the user will
have an option to choose if she/he wants to sync on H/3G/etc or not, in the
Settings activity. I see it that way. What do you think, Dan?

2. I don't like the other part of the sentence that I should have removed. I
don't want the app to keep the log of how much transfer it has used. There
are other apps for that. Either the user wants to sync on wifi, or she/he
wants to sync on wifi+data plans. It is the user who decides how much data
will be synced by starring fav elements, so in the end it is the user who
knows best how much data he might use. Eg. I'd sync music and large pdf's on
wifi, while small documents/pdfs/some pictures can sync on any connection I
have.

I hope we have convinced Thomas, that this would probably the better way of
handling it :)

Cheers, Mike