Re: Desktopcouch not syncing - focused on bookmarks

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:51:19 +0200, wimpunk <wimpunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 09:23 -0400, eric casteleijn wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there anyone out there who can help me to solve this problem?
> >
> > People have been reporting this error off and on, but we have not yet
> > been able to diagnose the cause yet. I'm tracking this problem here:
> >
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/desktopcouch/+bug/786456
> >
> > Please subscribe to that bug to be notified of our progress, and perhaps
> > see if you can help us by attaching the relevant logs from your system.
> >

> I saw the bug was marked duplicate so I subscribed to #665024.  As far
> as I see, it's the pulling who fails.  I'll post my results after
> applying the patch from https://gist.github.com/603808

Yes, sorry about that, I found that bug just after replying to you. If
you don't want to fiddle with manual patching, I packaged the fix
myself, and it seems to work here, so I'm cautiously optimistic. If you
add the ubuntuone nightlies ppa[1], you should get the fix automatically
when it's done building.

[1] sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ubuntuone/nightlies
--
eric casteleijn
https://launchpad.net/~thisfred