Re: Notifications are annoying when typing in the upper right corner of a window

When you're browsing the web, how long can you stay moving the mouse,
scrolling, without any decent (lets say 10 seconds) delay ? Sometimes, quite
a while. This could delay notifications too much since you'd have the time
to popup only one notification before the user moves again (and anyways if
he stops moving he's probably reading). And if there's been no activity for
a while, he's likely not to be even looking at the computer.

I think it's a good idea to delay the notifications when we know for sure
we'll break an activity (for instance, drop a non important notification
when evince or ooo presenter is fullscreen, or when the user is browsing a
menu, delay the notifications till one sec after he's done), but I don't
think we should try to guess the use case based on input activity. This
could fail in many cases.