Re: "Power information" notifications

I don't think we want the user to be able to choose. Every choice is a
bug waiting to happen, and a 1,000 confused users. We should hammer at
this to get it perfect, and ship it.

Could you re-orient the batteries to be vertical? That would make it
easier to view.

You still have "*Power information*" as a title. That doesn't make
sense, even if the user has asked for "power information" using a
hotkey. Let's just tell them the key piece which is (a) the image
showing battery life and/or AC availability, (b) a title showing AC or
battery power, and (c) how many minutes they have running. Let's leave
off the % full from the text (because they have an icon to give an idea).

I'm a bit conflicted about "how long till fully charged", since it's
relevant to the notification when one plugs into the wall socket.
Perhaps that one could have an icon showing how full the battery is NOW,
a title saying "AC Power", and body text that says "2:35 till fully
charged. 23m available now."?

Mark