"Power information" notifications

Hello,

I've been having a look at gnome-power-manager's notifications lately, and I
found out that it was popping up notifications with 4 to 7 lines, which is
far from optimal. I've quickly made some icons and text changes in order to
try to make these notifications more little - thus faster to read, because i
wasnt even able to read the emergency notifications to the end, with the
current amount of text.

I attached to this email the icons I've made for the purpose, alongside a
script that you can run and that will popup the current and the proposed
notifications. (Just extract the file to your ~ and chmod+x the script, then
run it, it'll use notify-send).

Cordially, SD.

--
Steve Dodier