Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors

Hello Vincenzo:

2009/7/7 Vincenzo Ciancia <ciancia@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Martin: it suffers from the same problem as full-screen movies. If I am
> preparing for a presentation, I can be interrupted by mom, and if I don't
> want it I can set my state to busy. If I am actually showing the
> presentation, then I certainly don't want to be interrupted by ordinary
> notifications.

Take a look at my last message to this thread: I think it addresses your
point much better. In summary, I think we should not pay so much attention
to the data source, but to the data destination. If you're displaying to the
TV or to a projector, you'd rather not have notifications there.

Best wishes,

M. S.