Re: Solving the "user forgets about presentation mode" problem! (was Re: notify-osd + fullscreen + multiple monitors)

Il 07/07/2009 15:19, Praveen ha scritto:
hmm.. not a bad idea though one must consider that this one initial
notification will be always displayed whenever one goes fullscreen. so
if i watch a lot of movies or am review/editing a presentation i would
be going to fullscreen and back so many many times that each time if  i
get this notification i would be annoyed

Praveen: did you also reply to the list? It does not look like to me but I just changed my mail client so who knows.

Yes perhaps once per session per opened application (based on pid? window id?) would be sufficient. Nothing is perfect anyway, we have testing precisely for this.