Re: Pleasant Updates for karmic - Papercut

Alex Launi wrote:

> Except that this totally fails to solve the problem of people not
> installing updates. Yes, for ScottK, and most of us this would be ideal,
> we get off on updates. My family, however, would (just like with the
> notification icon, as this is essentially the exact same thing) never
> update.
>

> --
> --Alex Launi

You are confusing the 2 different threads! That is why i have
re-labelled the title!

This is about a papercut solution for re-wording the present dialogue ,
not about solving anything!

Also... I have Not mentioned the use of the notification area! If you
read my mail , I have said use the *icon in the dialogue window* !

cheers,
mac_v