Re: Updates on Login

I think it would be interesting if the user must wait at GDM for updates to finish (assuming they were downloaded previously), and is only allowed to log in when updates have finished. This process only takes a minute or two, and the user can choose to not initiate the updates or cancel them and log in at any point.

David