Re: Notify OSD: Talk about giving the user preferences

I wonder if the easiest form of preference would be for the user to
be able to drag the notification somewhere and for it to remember
where you left it (with a check that it's still on the screen given
your current monitor setup).  This lets the user put it anywhere they
like - I think the trick though is the semantics of when you can get
the mouse over it to drag it.

(I also don't like the middle on the right - the middle just is
much more distracting).

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /